- Automotive, Procurement, Project Management
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
- We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to wok on Finance & Procurement specific projects. This role will work within Research, Design and Development but be a part of IT. You will have a keen interest in this in this function and have experience of implementation with at least one ERP solution in a multinational environment experiencing the introduction of new finance structure (new chart of accounts)
- Dyson has committed to investing £2bn on the electric vehicle. Of that, £1bn is on battery technology as we continue to developing new technologies. We’ve started building an exceptional team that combines top Dyson engineers with talented individuals from the automotive industry. The team is already over 400 strong, and we are recruiting aggressively.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and complex project delivery
Managing large tactical projects or multimillion pound strategic projects
- You will contribute to transforming Dyson IT into a strategic function by ensuring your projects are structured, well planned and executed
- You'll create exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure (as it relates to wider IT Roadmap governance)
- Working to accelerate the wider Dyson business by upholding the IT project management methodology and look for improvements to discuss with the Programme Manager.
- You will enable the growth and success of Dyson by taking personal accountability for quality and accuracy of project management performance and deliverables.
- Helping Dyson IT work towards being rapidly scalable by being diligent in risk management with close management of effective mitigations, escalating risks and issues in project governance where necessary.
- As part of Dyson IT’’s Business Partner led approach, you will create quality business cases for projects in close partnership with Business Stakeholders and creating detailed and accurate budgets for review and approval by the Programme Manager.
- Supporting Dyson IT to lower its cost to serve and be cost effective in every way by creating quality business cases for projects in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
- Proven experience of IT project management, ideally gained in strategic complex projects for large organisations.
- Managing large and complex change projects and programmes involving business processes, technology, data, and business reporting
- Experience of working for a consultancy or other professional services organisation.
- Experience working with 3rd party and/or offshore teams
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, on budget and to quality using project management processes and tools including risk management, financial management and quality assurance
- Proven experience of using and leading change management activities
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines