- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
This vital role works within our internal Dyson Media team and reports into the Head of Programme Management. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and ensuring delivery of specific Media projects, either within Dyson Group or our 3 regional FAST Hubs.
You will ensure that the internal Media team and our Media agency teams follow established ways of working, governance, including meeting cadence, status reporting alongside issues and risk management. You will also work closely with the Finance team to track Group budgets, ensure relevant POs are raised and released accordingly.
AccountabilitiesThe role takes ownership of specific projects within the Media team, as well as agency and budget management. The successful candidate will be critical in ensuring that their specific projects run to spec, are delivered on time, to the required quality expected at Dyson.
- You will be a proven Mid-weight or Senior Project Manager with a background in digital & cross-channel media project management, or you will have demonstrable experience as a Media Account Manager with exceptional ability to manage multiple projects for a diverse range of clients
- You will understand the digital media landscape and have knowledge of the latest tools and platforms
- You will possess excellent people skills and be a true collaborator that can bring media / marketing & creative teams, departments and agencies together
- You will have a solutions’ focused approach to your work
- You will be able to cope with ambiguity and adapt to working in a very fast paced and ever-changing environment
- You will be highly organised and possess excellent time management skills
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports Centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines