- Project Management
- Hullavington - United Kingdom
Enable and monitor Mission Control Governance Through attending MC governance meetings and liaising with the owner and facilitator, he / she will ensure:
• Meetings are effective
• Relevant steps are taken if they are not running effectively (stopped, re-focused)
• Escalation to the relevant forum is happening
• Ways of working are being sustained
• Processes are being followed (agendas, invites, inputs, actions etc)
Curate communication content for Mission Control Through liaising with relevant parties, he / she will ensure:
• A clear strategy is in place for what information is displayed when (liaising with Leadership, HR, internal comms, Singapore team)
• Interesting, engaging, impactful, timely & accurate information is on display at all times across all MC displays
• Dashboard metrics are updated, with roles and process clearly defined
• Relevant internal communications information is shared
Manage the Mission Control environment Through day-to-day management he / she will ensure:
• The space is an active working environment for all
• Clear guidance is adhered to on how the space is used
• A booking system enables collaboration sessions
• It is an effective working space for the team
• Monitor equipment and supply levels and order accordingly
• Assess how fit for purpose equipment is – propose changes when necessary
Deliver training on Mission Control ways of working and facilitation Through scheduled sessions, online guides and on the ground instruction he/she will:
• Educate and enthuse people about the purpose of the space and how it should be used
• Train and coach individuals on the specific roles for MC governance
• Train teams on effective meeting management
• Liaise with I.T. to ensure technical tools are working effectively
• First Degree or equivalent
• A keen interpersonal intelligence; an ability to build great working relationships and influence a large number of people (who have diverse working styles, strong personalities and heavy demands on their time) in order to help co-ordinate & manage complex situations.
• Experience and understanding of face to face collaborative ways of working.
• Designing meetings and workshops to meet specific objectives.
• Using tools, methods and models used to help people work effectively together.
• Packaging information and configuring and using physical spaces to enable effective group working.
• Work shop facilitation and meeting moderation: managing participants through a process and into action - listening, interpreting, playing back and steering.
• Clear, structured verbal, visual and written communication to meet specific objectives –ability to help make the complex simple, understandable and land with impact.
• Determined, resilient, happy and upbeat – great to work with yet firm.
• Creative and open-minded, tends to think in terms of solutions (how we can solve problems opposed to reasons we cant).
• Understands the importance of detail and process, but is primarily driven by the big picture and can naturally see what the priorities are.
• Is at home rolling engaging, encouraging, and influencing people
• Comfortable with process and structure - helping to create and encourage the use of clear, simple principles and guidelines that are easy to use and follow.
•27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
•Performance related bonus
• Free on-site parking
•Discounts on Dyson machines
•Private Medical and Dental