- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
• You'll communicate between teams within the research and development organisations to ensure effective and timely input; resolve conflicts and lead solutions
• Lead communication with all stakeholders acting as a first point of contact and being counterpart of SEA Project Manager.
• Responsible for defining the communications plan for each project to ensure all stakeholders are kept informed in an efficient manner.
• Ownership of the Project budget and CAPEX top level project requirements.
• Ownership of the level 0-2 plans and ensuring their delivery through prioritisation and escalation of unresolved conflicts.
• Set project direction and define the project team setup in conjunction with the engineering/technical leads detailing the makeup of the team to achieve the project.
• Ensuring the Project KPI reporting is kept up to date and reflects accurately the state of the project.
• Influence and lead on the use of development processes, good engineering practice and discipline to deliver a fully resolved solution
• First Degree (Engineering preferable) or equivalent
• Formal Project Management training/ qualifications
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project Experience Minimum of 3 years project management in a similar engineering high technology field demonstrating good knowledge of the complete project life cycle Behavioural
• Outstanding project management capabilities and in depth knowledge of fundamental PM principles (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management) to apply them independently in complex situations
• Strong communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence
• Strong leadership skills; able to form complex and high performing teams quickly
• Effective manager of multicultural teams situated in different sites in different countries with a balanced hard and soft skill approach
• Excellent analytical skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions
• Confident; comfortable with interacting with senior executives without being tempted to dilute unpleasant news or back down from well-reasoned analysis
• Credible; ability to demonstrate a good level of understanding of engineering processes in order to work with design teams throughout the project development cycle
• To be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment
• Commercially aware
• Excellent team-working skills.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines