- Quality and Reliability
- Singapore - Singapore
About the role
- Categorise and collate input to Single Agenda for Quality data across all categories and geographies, helping to drive identification of containment actions, root causes and permanent corrective actions.
- Facilitate and drive a cross-functional and multi-skilled team to achieve the SAQ objectives.
- Support Quality improvement projects where required and drive closed loop lessons learned at every opportunity to iteratively improve Dyson’s product development framework.
- Support the generation and perpetuation of a healthy Culture of Quality throughout the business, bridging department/team borders and geographical locations with a ‘One Team’ spirit in line with Dyson Behaviours
- Manage team performance & development, training, morale, headcount, recruitment and budget.
- Set the tone & character of your team through personal example and provide mentoring/coaching to individuals inside and outside your direct reporting line.
- Candidate must possess a Degree or Diploma in Electronic / Motor / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years' management experience in an engineering/quality capacity in a project management and manufacturing environment
- Experienced practitioner of Quality tools and methodologies, such as: Critical to (safety, satisfaction, reliability), FMEAs, Statistical Process Control, Control Plans, 8D/CAPA, 6Sigma.
- Issue Management - Able to successfully manage complex issues whilst under time and cost pressure, lead / coordinate cross-functional teams in delivering timely solutions
- Experience in working in an environment where specification and process are not always predetermined.
- Project management experience in managing multiple engineering projects across all categories.
- Analytical and data driven with an ability to generate a concise argument to support their views.
- Motivated by driving continuous improvement programs and application of Lessons Learnt mindset.
- Ability to lead and motivate others to achieve outstanding results.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills are critical to the success of this role.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and relentlessly drive continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills. Ability to work with data to answer questions and support arguments.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.