- Compliance and approvals
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Part of compliance and approvals team to support project design teams to ensure no banned or restricted chemicals are considered for use in Dyson products and to advise early stage projects on potential concerns of a chemical / materials nature.
To be part of the regulatory intelligence team researching and reviewing new and forthcoming legislation applicable to our product range.
Ensuring all materials/ components used in Dyson products meet Banned & Restricted substance legislation and meet our internal requirements
Provide advice to NPI and Research teams on the suitability of proposed materials, including obtaining any registrations or notifications required by the authorities
As part of the Regulatory Intelligence team, research legal requirements applicable to Dyson products , maintain the information in good order and communicate to the team and wider business as needed
Participate in meetings with Project Teams and communicate C&A requirements to a wide range of stakeholders
- Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- Understanding of Global Chemical requirements , particularly Banned & Restricted substances
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Able to work within a team and produce accurate and complete information to tight timescales
- Aptitude for research into standards, regulations and technical information
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Sport centreLife assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines