- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Due to continued growth and a strong NPD pipeline, we are looking for a skilled and passionate Senior Resource Manager to join the Global Experience function and partner with both our production and programme management teams to ensure we have the correct creative and delivery resource at all times to meet the constant high demands of the business.
Ideally, you will have a proven track record in a similar creative resource management role for a leading creative or advertising agency.
- Manage central resource plans for NPD & Campaign projects across Dyson’s Creative Talent pool and build bespoke teams to drive creative excellence
- Work closely with the Programme & Project Management teams to ensure all resource requests are fulfilled utilising the right talent and in a timely manner
- Understand all program / project timelines & deadlines, risks & mitigations, in order to always provide the most appropriate resourcing solution.
- Work closely with the Talent & recruitment teams to pipeline great talent for both permanent and contract roles.
- Conduct talent audits to identify gaps and source talent to support Dyson’s roadmap.
- Have a planning/forward thinking approach with attention to detail.
- Experience in senior roles in creative services
- You will need to have demonstrable experience in resourcing at tier 1 creative and design agencies
- Positive persona that brings energy, passion and solutions to the area
- Naturally inquisitive and problem solver
- Confident, proactive and the ability to work to deadline
- Empathetic and a good listener
- Excellent time management skills, and strong initiative.
- Experience of communicating with a range of stakeholders
- Experience using resource management tools and software
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre onsite
- Subsidised cafe and restaurants
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.