- Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
- Seoul - South Korea
The main purpose of this role is to support on executions of key retail channel – electrical chain - and supporting all consumer event projects for all Dyson products in Korea market.
- Under guidance of Senior Retail Development Manager on constant improvement projects for market with group retail, reports to Assistant Retail Project Manager for all day-to-day retail project progress
- Work with Group Retail/Events team, Local Assistant Retail Project Manager, Retail Operation Team and Sales team to implement retail solutions with considerations to Dyson Retail Guidelines, Distributors/Retailers challenges and approvals
- Manage, prioritise and deliver all retail projects on a timely basis, including prototyping, production, costing and implementation, whether it is temporary, permanent, concept stores, shop-in-shop, events or exhibitions.
- Maintain project plans, timelines, and cost sheets for each project, ensuring that stakeholders are aware of any changes. Drive individual projects through to delivery, resolving day-to-day challenges – involving the right people at the right time.
- Support in demand planning, storage, deployment and installations for core in-store display system, plus all other projects as necessary. Maintain an up-to-date inventory list of all fixtures by market.
- Support retail projects through all relevant areas of the business in regard to design, costing, production quality/details, and timing
- Support Retail Operations team to develop and manage retail archive (Store Network Chart, Drawings, Photobooks)
- Costing follow-up (PO#, Payment Request) and Procurement for all retail projects
- Work closely with Local Sales team and Distributors in maintaining high in-store quality across all existing stores. Touchup, replenish and replace parts and fixtures when necessary.
- Monitor contractors in regards to material sourcing, fixtures deployment and installation.
- Quality checks and the resolution of any QC issues or installation snagging issues that may arise. Train contractors in meeting Dyson quality standards.
- Maintain a core base of suppliers that offer key deliverables – quality, flexibility, reliability and cost.
- Work with the Legal and Procurement teams on costing, terms, supplier contracts and resolve any disputes that might arise
- Global Retail/Events Central Team in the UK
- Retail Team, Korea
- Business Development/ Marketing/ Sales team, Korea
- Finance team, Korea
- CoE team, HK
- Global Fixture Production Vendors
- Local Installation Vendors
SkillsExperience and Education
- Higher diploma or above in architecture/interior design or related field required
- 5-7 years track record of delivering POP, merchandising and retail environments experience
- Project management skills backboned with time and cost management as well as people liaison skills
- Management skill with multiple retail projects
- Past experience in multinational brand or related field with store rollout projects
- Working within a corporate structure involving both internal and supplier relationships
- Dealing with international logistics requirements including tax, import and duty implications
- Purchasing and negotiation skills
- Past experience throughout entire project lifespan
- Construction drawing and specification readability in both English and Korean
- Clear understanding of the use of materials and processes required for retail environment
- Knowledge in project budgets and control
- Knowledge in environmental and recycling regulations is plus
- Past experience or good understanding in procurement is plus
- Strong communication skills with clear multi-lingual (Korean/English) and cross-cultural communication skills; present information (both written and oral), simple and clear business emails at all levels within an organization
- Punctual and accurate when working under pressure
- Curious and passionate about consumers and building brands
- Meticulous attention to detail; material produced is meticulously executed
- Broad thinker and open-minded with strong analytical skills; ability to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities
- Tireless Problem Solver to face day-to-day problems with tireless manner and continuously thinking out site the box to present smart solutions
- Passionate about Dyson, learning new technology and engineering
- Entrepreneurial spirit to deal with ambiguity and willingness to take risks as needed while having a strong sense of ownership to assigned project
- Team-player; bringing collaborative, positive and energetic atmosphere to retail and other teams
- Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement
- Ability to use basic project management tools (Auto CAD/MS Projects/Excel)
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to speak and write English/Korea at business proficiency, other language is plus