- Competitive Total Package
- Singapore - Singapore
The ideal candidate will be technically capable, able to build robust processes with significant scale and be able to explain complex Reward strategies to a large-non-technical audience. As the Senior Reward Manager you will play a critical role in helping attract, retain and engage employees in these areas so that they can be at their best.
- Senior Partnering: Provide an effective internal reward consultancy service to HR and the wider business, keeping abreast of external trends, reward regulations/legislation and making recommendations to ensure relevant policies/practices and initiatives are compliant at all times.
- Policy and Processes: With a good understanding of local (minimum Singapore) employment law specifically related to pay and benefits will partner with Group Legal and HR as needed to implement improvements to reward and benefits policies and processes, ensuring new proposals developed are compliant with local legislation and support Dyson’s goals.
- Operational Delivery: leading the team to deliver against the annual reward objectives which include Annual Salary and Bonus Review, benchmarking compensation and benefits and developing salary ranges
- Exceptional Compensation and Benefits expertise covering Singapore and the wider APAC region
- Multi-lingual (ideally) with excellent English and local language capability.
- Working in a fast-paced team environment with high volume activities and changing priorities
- Familiar with a matrix style management structure, with key stakeholders overseas and a UK (or international) head office
- Relationship skills; able to build strong relationships with all stakeholders, within HR and the business, as well as managing external suppliers
- Analytical ability
- Advanced user of Microsoft office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Results-driven, takes satisfaction from achieving goals
- Understands and works well with cultural diversity
- Able to communicate in a succinct and engaging manner
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- 'Can do' approach, attention to detail with strong problem-solving capabilities
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.