- Security and Risk
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson Group Security is looking for an experienced Coordinator to join our Security department on a 12 month maternity contract. Dyson Security is the protector of the people and assets of the business, defending our pre-patented intellectual property, our employees and our critical assets around the world.
AccountabilitiesThe function is in its 4th year of evolution and as such, the department is still a relatively embryonic, fluid and a dynamic function to work in. If you enjoy being part of a global virtual team, the challenge of helping build a function, re-brand, supporting its processes and working for a truly innovative company, this opportunity could be right for you.
The Senior Coordinator will play a pivotal role in managing not only managing the Security Director, coordinating the administrative activities of the team but also project and program manage within the function, providing departmental control and oversight on key initiatives and cross functional leadership to ensure successful delivery of security programs.
Provide administrative support to the Group Security team;
- Co-ordinate and proactively manage the diary of the Director of Security and arrange catering requests where required
- Record and communicate minutes and actions where required, and follow up on actions accordingly
- Manage and coordinate regular and complex travel itineraries including planning, accommodation and visa requirements
- Review and maintain SharePoint sites
- Raise and process purchase orders on behalf of the team via SAP
- Manage stock of the Security Officer uniform and PPE
- Review and maintain the Group Security asset register
- Manage company credit card and personal spend/expenses
- Planning and organising large scale in-house and external events and conferences
- Maintain team stationery and security badge stock levels
- Undertake additional responsibilities to meet business requirements.
Group training coordinator for security;
- To develop a new Security Awareness and Induction programme for new and existing staff for use on the Learning Management System (LMS). Work collaboratively with other business functions across regions to obtain meaningful data on completion rates and ensure compliance against the security policy and standards.
- To project manage security awareness events at numerous sites, globally.
Responsibility for the Group Security intranet site;
- The Security function has a centralised repository of knowledge for all security related issues. The site encourages Dyson people to proactively seek information on security such as; policies, standards, training videos, newsletters and incident reporting. A key role will be the management and regular update of this information with a view to becoming more proficient and knowledgeable about the platform and able to execute on content / layout changes.
Support the Communications Strategy for Group Security;
- To be the operational lead on the communications strategy, executing on the plan as agreed with the Director of Security. This will be cross functional, supporting the Physical, Technical and Cyber security teams. Close collaboration with the internal communications and creative teams will be required.
Coordinator for the Dyson Security Steering Group;
- Be the coordinator and administrator for the security committee which meets on a quarterly basis.
Travel Safety and Security:
- To manage our existing relationship with our Travel Safety and Security 3rd party ensuring monthly reporting is delivered, SLA’s met and development of the maturity of the program. This will also include weekly forecasting of employee travel patterns relating to high risk countries and assisting with travel security and cyber programs in an administrative capacity.
- Generate monthly reports on completion rates for the travel safety eLearning module and cross reference traveller population data on a monthly basis to enrol new travellers.
SkillsThis role requires:
- Confident self-starter, able to work proactively, think ahead and multi-task in a fast moving environment
- Sensitive and diplomatic management of multiple and senior level stakeholders with a high level of confidentiality
- Exceptional organizational skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel) proficiency
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and to suggest improvements to processes
- Exceptional communication skills
- Confidence in decision making and prioritization of tasks
- Experience of managing a demanding diary and inbox
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Experience of coordinating events is desirable
- Exposure and experience to SharePoint will be advantageous
- Experience in the use of SAP is preferred
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines