- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Auckland, New Zealand
The purpose of this role is to create a customer-centric environment that delights customers at every touchpoint and anticipates their needs by leading the service technicians in undertaking repairs of Dyson products, driving the day to day operations, putting customers first and being a role model for providing brilliant customer experiences and team work.
Accountabilities1. Ensure that Service Centers deliver an exceptional Owner Experience
- Diagnosing and repairing of Dyson vacuum cleaners in accordance with Dyson service standards, including appropriate preventative maintenance checks
- Build strong relationships and exceptional communication with key stakeholders (Logistics, Customer Care and Accounts) and ensure clear and accurate 2 way communications
- Drive and motivate the Service Centre team
- Lead identifying and implementing process improvement and cost saving opportunities within service centre and champion the improvements
- Oversee the receiving of all machines (including service, RA, demonstration, loan and marketing machines) received back into the warehouse ensuring correct procedures are followed.
- Report accurately to the ANZ Repair and Service Manager, including any of your recommendations for resolution
- Manage costs in line with budgets and LE, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Collate Fault data collection and disseminate Technical Service Bulletins (TSB’s) with the team
- Be responsible for NPS within your site. Know how to interpret the data and make agile changes to maintain customer’s advocacy.
- Support the recruitment of new team members and ensure successful on boarding
- Coach, develop and lead the technical team to ensure they are operating at their best, identifying training gaps and resolving them
- People leadership experience, with demonstrated ability to lead, develop and motivate a team, keeping them aligned to strategic objectives
- Competent use of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Forklift licence would be an advantage
- Demonstrated Electrical Repair and fault finding knowledge