- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
We have a vacancy for a C++ developer to work on challenging projects in tools development for the simulation, testing and performance analysis of advanced products including Robotics, Machine Learning and AI. We work in a supportive environment, in a team which is constantly aiming to improve itself. We are looking for someone who shares this ethic, and expresses a desire to create high-quality, robust code to solve diverse problems. You must be fluent in C++ and you will be equally comfortable with high-level design and abstraction as with implementation, deployment, testing and debugging of application code
- Development of software tools for the testing, simulation and analysis of products using Robotics, AI and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Development of software testing and validation strategies.
- Administration and maintenance of supporting infrastructure for software development.
- Definition of test tool architectures to support multiple products.
- Integration of product software with industry standard tools for simulation and testing.
- Collaboration with research engineers to understand theoretical algorithms such that they can be visualised and tested
- Strong background in C++.
- Use of Qt libraries.
- Proficiency with modern C++ idioms. Any of the following would be of interest: STL/standard library, smart pointers, functional programming style, design patterns, C++11.
- Software Configuration Management tools (source control, continuous integration, etc.).
- Ability to plan and estimate development tasks (ideally within an Agile framework).
- Experience with unit/acceptance testing and writing testable code.