- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
You will work on challenging projects in tools development for the simulation, testing and performance analysis of advanced products including Robotics, Machine Learning and AI. We work in a supportive environment, in a team which is constantly aiming to improve itself. We are looking for someone who shares this ethic, and expresses a desire to create high-quality, robust code to solve diverse problems.
- Development of software tools for the testing, simulation and analysis of products using Robotics, AI and Machine Learning algorithms.
- Development of software testing and validation strategies.
- Administration and maintenance of supporting infrastructure for software development.
- Definition of test tool architectures to support multiple products.
- Integration of product software with industry standard tools for simulation and testing.
- Collaboration with research engineers to understand theoretical algorithms such that they can be visualised and tested
- Strong background in C++.
- Use of Qt libraries.
- Any of the following would be of interest: STL/standard library, smart pointers, functional programming style, design patterns, C++11.
- Software Configuration Management tools (source control, continuous integration, etc.).
- Experience with unit/acceptance testing and writing testable code.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines