- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
Dyson began twenty one years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer in the UK, US, Japan, Europe and Australasia.
We've even branched out to improving commercial technology that frustrates us. The Dyson Airblade hand dryer dries hands in ten seconds, it’s also the most hygienic and energy efficient hand dryer available. And more recently a fan, Air Multiplier, with no blades or grille.
There are over 4000 in the world and we’re all inventive and hugely passionate about what we do. At our Development Centre in Johor Bahru, Malaysia & Singapore there are almost 1600 of us, a mixture of engineers and support staff, we are Dyson people that are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. Our teams there will rise to more than 2000 over the next 2 years.
- To verify Dyson products software, especially robotic products software testing.
- To develop software framework, software test strategies; design user stories, test scenarios and software automation test scripts, to test both features functions and performance.
- To work closely with the software development engineers during the software development. Apply the principles of the software development life cycle throughout the entire software verification.
- To participate product meetings throughout the development and software test process to help guide the delivery of a quality product software quality.
- To report software bugs via the defect tracking system. To analyse, research, and track software defects until resolution. Verify code fixes and sign off on resolutions
- To analyse test results and prepare test summary reports.
- To review and analyse software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and testability.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledge of software test in robot products, embedded systems for Linux / RTOS / ROS
- Familiar with languages such as Python, C++, C, Java, etc.
- Understand robot algorithm
- Possess a good understanding of software development life cycles, basic electronics hardware, its interfacing to software systems and a basic knowledge of power electronics circuitry.
- A team player with good communication and strong analytical skills.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Software test processes and methodologies in a software development environment.
- Experience with version control systems and automated testing tools.