- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
The Embedded Software Test team is expanding and currently looking to hire an experienced Senior Engineer to join their team.
- Verify Dyson products software functionalities and software performance/stability.
- Develop software test strategies; create software test plans and test cases for regression, functional and performance testing of products.
- Work directly with the software development engineers during the software development process. Apply the principles of the software development life cycle throughout the entire QA.
- Participate in product meetings throughout the development and QA process to help guide the delivery of a quality product.
- Report problems via the defect tracking system. Analyse, research, and track software defects through their resolution. Verify code fixes and sign off on resolutions
- Analyse test results and prepare test summary reports.
- Review and analyse software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and testability.
- Continuously improve software Test with new software technologies and methodologies.
- Plus with artificial intelligence, machine learning and so on software test experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledge of Software test in embedded system, such as Linux / RTOS / ROS/embed c
- Familiar with languages such as Python, C++, C, Java, etc.
- Possess a good understanding of agile software development, basic electronics hardware, its interfacing to software systems and a basic knowledge of power electronics circuitry.
- A team player with good communication and strong analytical skills.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Software and SQA processes and methodologies in a software development environment.
- Experience with version control systems and automated testing tools.
- It will be plus if experience Agile Software tests