- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We work in a supportive environment where the team embraces new techniques to improve itself and grow capability. We’re looking for someone who shares this ethic, expresses a desire to develop test strategies to verify complex and diverse implementations across different platforms (Lighting, Environmental and Robotics). You must be aware of SW verification methodologies and techniques, ideally with a background in embedded products with algorithms, comfortable with high-level design and discussions with Developers.
Identify a Software Testing Strategy for Software in Embedded products. Review Software Requirements or Use-Cases to build Tests in an Agile team. Implement Software Verification techniques in Simulators, around Hardware PCB or complete products. Automate Software Testing using Python in a Linux/Raspberry Pi/Arduino environment. Execute Automated Tests per Agile Sprint or Software Release, reporting Test Results with TestRail. Generate innovative Test Automation concepts for Software/UI/Wi-Fi or new technologies. Use of scripting languages and tools for post processing techniques, or control of test equipment etc.
- Experience of scripting languages Python/Perl, or basic Vicon/Matlab/Labview,
- Awareness of Raspberry Pi/Arduino or similar hardware for SPI, Serial communication
- Providing critical input at all stages of design and development of a new feature
- Wide experience and knowledge base of verification tools, their suitability and capability.
- Experience and knowledge of Software verification techniques, and how they apply to a particular problem space.
- Persistent nature, inquisitive attitude and results driven.
- Creative and product focussed ability to generate numerous concepts for new technologie
- Very good organisational skills - able to plan ahead and to prioritise tasks and co-ordinate with the work of others.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines