- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
The Embedded Software Test team is expanding and currently looking to hire an experienced Senior Engineer to join their team.
- To verify Dyson products software, especially robotic products software testing.
- To develop software framework, software test strategies; design user stories, test scenarios and software automation test scripts, to test both features functions and performance.
- To work closely with the software development engineers during the software development. Apply the principles of the software development life cycle throughout the entire software verification.
- To participate product meetings throughout the development and software test process to help guide the delivery of a high product software quality.
- To report software bugs via the defect tracking system. To analyse, research, and track software defects until resolution. Verify code fixes and sign off on resolutions
- To analyse test results and prepare test summary reports.
- To review and analyse software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and testability.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, or related fields.
- Knowledge of software test in robot products, embedded systems for Linux / RTOS / ROS
- Familiar with languages such as Python, C++, C, Java, etc.
- Understand robot algorithm
- Possess a good understanding of software development life cycles, basic electronics hardware, its interfacing to software systems and a basic knowledge of power electronics circuitry.
- A team player with good communication and strong analytical skills.
- Possess a thorough understanding of Software test processes and methodologies in a software development environment.
- Experience with version control systems and automated testing tools.