- Hair Stylists
- London, United Kingdom
Job Title: GB Dyson Senior Stylist
Department: GB Retail
Reports To: Beauty Lab Manager
Purpose of Position
April 2016 saw the launch of Supersonic – hailed as a ‘game-changer’ by Vogue; it has revolutionized the hairdryer market and category. We have rethought the way that people dry their hair and the reviews have been fantastic. Following the success of Supersonic we launched the Dyson Airwrap, an industry first, giving the user the ability to curl wave and smooth their hair without using extreme heat. This was then followed by the Dyson Corrale, a hair straightener with flexing plates that cause half the damage than conventional straighteners.
As part of the Beauty Retail Sales Team, Dyson Senior Stylists are part of a national team whose objective is to drive sales and build brand advocacy. This is done through the active demonstration of the Dyson Personal Care products in our Dyson Demo Store. In addition to this, Dyson Senior Stylists assist in the development and support of Dyson Stylists and new starters at local store level ensuring excellence of execution of the Dyson Personal Care customer journey to drive sales and brand advocacy.
About the role
Dyson machines work differently to others, so those who sell them need to think differently and be keen to learn and understand the engineering story that goes behind every product. Dyson Senior Stylists are experts in bringing Dyson’s technology to life,and engaging our customers in an immersive hands-on customer experience, with the ability and experience to support and mentor their peers.
- Exciting customers by demonstrating the powerful features of Dyson Personal Care in a controlled in-store environment
- Assist the Beauty Lab Manager in all back-end systems
- Manage scheduling and individual stylists’ calendars
- Provide an authentic and premium customer experience to establish Dyson as a leader in the haircare industry
- Develop and drive sales aligned with business plan and targets
- Be proactive by engaging customers and building relationships with store staff and other key beauty brands to drive footfall
- Be in charge of reporting your daily results via a dedicated platform
- Be accountable for your fixture and ensure compliance with company standards
- Manage your own point of sale and stock levels
- Mentoring new starters and assisting in their development
- Proven experience of delivering premium customer experiences
- Strong ability styling hair using Dyson Personal Care products
- Proven ability to drive sales and achieve set targets
- An ability to coach others and learn through this experience
- Excellent communication skills
· NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a professional Hairdresser
· Achieving a minimum of 80% of KPI’s consistently for a minimum of 6 months following probation pass.
· Must have a consistent performance rating of achieving or above
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.