- RM Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
The Senior Supply Chain Executive will support the E&O team to collaborate with contract manufacturers to mitigate materials exposure and to achieve minimum liability exposure to Dyson.
- Responsible of exposure materials mitigation and reporting exposure materials mitigation result.
- Review and analysis of exposure claims submitted by CM - Coordinate with Dyson PIC and CM to manage depletion and inter CM transfer activity.
- Scrap application preparation for approval, Physical auditing of materials and PO request/approval.
- Support in all administrative activities; generating scrap application form, weekly/monthy reporting, physical auditing and PO request/GRR process.
- Experience working in a similar capacity from a manufacturing a supply chain environment.
- Ability to effectively work with Microsoft office application esp. advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Committed and highly motivated team player.
- Possess high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical and knowledge in problem solving skills/methodology.
- Must be able to commit to a 1 year contract.