- $ Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
Supply Chain strategy for the Dyson EV. This role requires a broad spectrum of Supply chain exposure within the initial phases and will become responsible for daily fulfilment post SOP. This presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to drive significant changes in the way logistics is traditionally viewed and is focused on being instrumental in delivering a best in class solution. This position will be based in Singapore with significant UK based travel and activity until SOP.
- Manage the solutions and implementation including PFEP supporting the future Automotive programs.
- Have exposure across multiple supply chain business streams possibly including finished vehicles.
- Drive the business case to implement a fully functional daily fulfilment operation.
- PFEP (plan for every part) ownership and implementation.
- Drive solutions and cost down within both operational and new model launch set ups.
- Support the implementation of SAP & MES IT infrastructure systems.
- Enhance business plans to deliver industry leading KPIs.
- Drive continual improvement in the relevant business streams to incorporate new model and improved lean practices.
SkillsDesired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of logistics strategy development and senior stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering new model programs and new facility/ supply chain partners.
- Managing aftermarket logistics solutions, and finished vehicles logistics flows preferably within OEM or LLP environments.
- Contract management, SLA implementation and outsourcing.
- 3PL & 4PL exposure preferably at Management level.
- Strong and consistent approach to driving governance and processes.
- Familiarity with operating metrics to drive performance.
- Confident in presenting strategies with required analysis and business case.
- SAP experience preferred or experience with a similar ERP system.
- Ability drive results whilst working across a wide range of stakeholders including purchasing, material planning and manufacturing.
- Delivery focused - with demonstrable track record of on-time delivery.
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong leadership characteristics.
- Team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Resilient, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious, self-reliant and intrinsically self-motivated.
- Unquestionable personal and professional integrity.