- $ Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting directly into the Head of Supply Chain, the role will lead the implementation of the Finished Vehicle strategy from plant to market for the Dyson EV. This role will require significant travel and in market expertise delivering solutions for Ocean, air and processing compound selection with an understanding of how to manage inventory strategies whilst minimising delivery to customer timelines. This presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who wants to drive significant changes in the way Supply Chains are traditionally viewed and is focused on being instrumental in delivering a best in class solution. This position will be based in Singapore with significant UK based travel and activity until SOP.
- Develop & manage the solutions and implementation for finished vehicle plant to market.
- Lead and execute the RFQ sourcing strategy.
- Drive the business case to implement VPC capabilities into multiple global locations that support business objectives.
- PFEP (plan for every part) ownership and implementation.
- Drive operational solutions and cost down within both operational and new model launch set ups.
- Support the implementation of associated IT & Control Tower infrastructures.
- Enhance business plans to deliver industry leading KPIs.
- Drive continual improvement in the relevant business streams to incorporate new model and improved lean practices.
SkillsDesired Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of logistics strategy development and senior stakeholder management.
- Managing ex-works logistics solutions preferably within multiple site environments.
- Contract management, SLA implementation and outsourcing.
- 3PL & 4PL exposure preferably at Management level.
- Strong and consistent approach to driving governance and processes.
- Familiarity with operating metrics to drive performance.
- Confident in presenting strategies with required analysis and business case.
- Have experience of managing & operating SAP based ERP planning systems.
- Ability drive results whilst working across a wide range of stakeholders including purchasing, commercial and manufacturing.
- Delivery focused - with demonstrable track record of on-time delivery.
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong leadership characteristics.
- Team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Resilient, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious, self-reliant and intrinsically self-motivated.
- Unquestionable personal and professional integrity.