- $ Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Planning Project Manager, Senior Supply Chain Planning Executive supports projects within the Global Planning organisation. Projects could be system implementations and enhancements, process redesign and implementations and process improvement projects.
- Support the implementation of new Supply Chain planning systems and processes.
- Work closely with other disciplines within and outside the Supply Chain.
- Contribute to any projects assigned to improve overall supply chain performance (Forecast Accuracy, Inventory and customer service).
- Delivering hands-on project tasks ranging from system configuration, business process documentation, training documentation and rollout, or other necessary project activities as required.
- Analyse proposed design changes and checking for possible effects on the Business Case and agreed project timelines.
- Reporting progress against milestones and deadlines, ensure risks and Issues are being tracked and mitigated/resolved.
- Data analysis to support the design of process improvements.
- Tertiary qualifications with at least 5 years’ experience in a Supply Chain Planning Function.
- Related experience in project management for high end consumer goods or electronics manufacturer is preferred.
- Experience with planning systems like SAP APO/IBP or Kinaxis preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Ability to communicate and work well with all stakeholders across the organization.
- Awareness of complex supply chain processes.
- Strong analytical skills.