- $ Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
The ideal candidate has excellent analytical skills, a passion for crunching data to support business strategies and experience within (supply chain) planning environment.
- Responsible sales forecasting based on statistical models and machine learning.
- Creating demand models based on business insights research & sales analysis.
- Partner with Commercial on quantitative patterns of promotions, seasonality and events.
- Partner with Finance on establishing an integrated financial business forecasting.
- Integrate demand signals and their quantitative effect on the overall sales forecast.
- Determine and implement external influencers into a holistic forecasting model using machine learning or AI.
- A proven track record with at least 3-5 years of relevant analytics work.
- Strong Academic record: Degree in Statistics/ Mathematic, Computer science, Operational research or related field.
- Strong knowledge in statistical modelling whereby experience in machine learning will be a plus.
- Ability to translate sales data to understandable trends and market patterns.
- Understanding and working knowledge of supply chain planning would be a plus.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.