- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As a key member, you will partner our Research, Design and Development teams on hiring requirements in the UK in the fields of Software and Robotics. We therefore require a proactive recruitment specialist who can directly source global Engineering talent, manage candidates and stakeholders and partner the business to bring in the right talent for these two teams in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
The teams that you'll partner with are at the forefront of technology, developing the future raft of products and future categories at Dyson, whether it's the development of algorithms (including motion control and physical interaction), control approaches for floating base robots (pushing ahead the research in the fields of dynamic balance and control software infrastructure), robotic vision or hardware design.
The projects we’re working on are undeniably fascinating and we need a strong, experienced recruiter to identify and attract the best possible talent to ensure these projects are brought to life.
About the role
- Full ownership & accountability for providing a proactive, end to end, recruitment service for software and robotics including candidate sourcing, assessment, selection and offer management - providing responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure a first class candidate experience.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers, Heads of Function and HRBP's to manage recruitment processes, filling permanent and contract roles through directly identifying best talent using most cost effective methodologies.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Ensure that recruitment is a cost focused area within the business.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Lead to produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Improve hiring manager’s capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn
- Manage third party suppliers when appropriate (agencies, contractors, media buyers)
- Complete recruitment related administration as required (rejections, interview invitations, room bookings, contracts etc.)
About youWhat we would like to see from you:
- Extensive end-to-end recruitment experience within software and/or robotics.
- Ability to leverage a pre-existing network of candidates and contacts in the market as well as the ability to convert targets to candidates.
- An inspirational senior recruiter, working with a ‘can do’ attitude through hands on delivery, with a willingness to roll sleeves up and “muck in” to achieve broader team goals.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management to drive changes in ways of working and promoting a strategic approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, network and build a narrative around data.
- Creative thinker, able to contribute ideas to solve problems, define/develop more efficient ways of working.
- Ideally with in-house experience coupled with experience of using applicant tracking systems/candidate databases and online assessment tools.
- A strong communicator - excellent English verbal & written communication skills, great attention to detail, enabled with IT skills to include MS Office.
- Resilient, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and dynamic pace of work.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.