- Singapore - Singapore
The teams that you'll partner with are at the forefront of technology, developing the future raft of products and future categories at Dyson, whether it's the development of algorithms (including motion control and physical interaction), control approaches for floating base robots (pushing ahead the research in the fields of dynamic balance and control software infrastructure), robotic vision or hardware design.
About the role
- Full ownership & accountability for providing a proactive, end to end, recruitment service for software and robotics including candidate sourcing, assessment, selection and offer management - providing responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure a first class candidate experience.
- Work proactively with Hiring Managers, Heads of Function and HRBP's to manage recruitment processes, filling permanent and contract roles through directly identifying best talent using most cost effective methodologies.
- Work with hiring managers to develop appropriate attraction strategies and share best practices.
- Writing engaging recruitment adverts and evaluating the effectiveness of recruitment activity and make changes where necessary.
- Design and facilitate suitable interview and assessment methods for recruitment campaigns as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will affect resourcing.
- Have up to date knowledge of current and planned legislation regarding recruitment and ensure that Dyson is operating within the parameters of this at all times.
- Identify and lead on areas of added value project work in line with business need.
- Work with the Talent Development team to identify and work with internal talent to engage employees with career progression opportunities.
- Ensure that recruitment is a cost focused area within the business.
- Produce and keep up to date with recruitment management information to ensure KPIs are measured.
- Improve hiring manager’s capability with the interviewing processes and proactive networking through recruitment sites such as LinkedIn
- Manage third party suppliers when appropriate (agencies, contractors, media buyers)
- Extensive end-to-end recruitment experience within software and/or robotics.
- Ability to leverage a pre-existing network of candidates and contacts in the market as well as the ability to convert targets to candidates.
- An inspirational senior recruiter, working with a ‘can do’ attitude through hands on delivery, with a willingness to roll sleeves up and “muck in” to achieve broader team goals.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management to drive changes in ways of working and promoting a strategic approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, network and build a narrative around data.
- Creative thinker, able to contribute ideas to solve problems, define/develop more efficient ways of working.
- Resilient, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and dynamic pace of work.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.