- MYR Competitive
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- Responsible for Electronic Lab Management, Equipment, Safety and 5S.
- Responsible for tracking activities against planned and responding to them
- Guide and supervise technicians for their day to day support.
- Responsible for the management of the team’s plans to deliver and support to project deadlines.
- Support Power Electronics Engineers in verifying numerous electronic circuits, measurement of electrical parameters and test setup / monitoring.
- Support on PCBA prototype fabrication and integrate the prototype into the product.
- Support on conduct series of required electronics test during project development, to ensure solution meet system function requirement.
- Failure investigation, generate analysis report and conduct necessary testing.
Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is required, reinforced with practical engineering experience.
Preferably 3-4 years working experience in electronic industry with good experience for solving engineering problems.
Familiarity in the operation of basic electronic test equipment such as digital storage oscilloscopes, function generators, power analyzers, etc.
The candidate must have good practical skills in electronic engineering.
An ability to execute a test independently, from setup to result reporting is necessary.
A good level of literacy and numeracy is needed