- Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for an experienced treasury professional to join the APAC Treasury Front Office team as Senior Treasury Analyst. This role offers a unique opportunity to take on responsibilities in both day to day treasury operations as well setting up new processes, entities and support Dyson’s business expansion.
The Treasury activities of Dyson Group are carried out by treasury teams in the UK and Singapore. The APAC Treasury Team is responsible for Cash Management, FX dealing, Cash forecasting and Treasury Projects including bank selection, new country setup and business support in Asia Pacific region.
Dyson is looking to expand aggressively to increase our footprint, both from a geographical and product range perspective. This person will need to develop a very good understanding of the business and upcoming plans in order to identify their impact, provide sound advice and drive the changes through business where required. The individual needs to be confident in engaging multiple stakeholder groups, managing banking relationships, effectively decode complex banking regulations in Asia and driving actions through to completion.
The individual will report to the Senior Regional Treasury Manager based in Singapore, with the following responsibilities:
- To manage existing banking relationships and set up new relationships when required.
- To efficiently manage the cash and funding requirements for subsidiaries.
- To monitor and manage the day to day FX exposure in line with Dyson policy.
- To manage the monthly intercompany netting and in-house loan programme.
- To work on the monthly cash flow forecast for manufacturing entities.
- To deliver improvement to Dyson’s treasury systems and processes.
- To work effectively with Treasury Back Office to maintain and enhance the control environment.
- To prepare papers for the monthly committee meetings.
- To work closely with commercial teams to analyse underlying FX exposure and collaborate on FX related discussions with suppliers.
- To work on projects related to systems, new business set up and market expansion.
- Degree / Diploma in Business, Finance or equivalent. MBA is preferred but not necessary.
- At least 4 years’ of solid treasury experience.
- This role is challenging and requires a strong intellect with strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Team player, willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Strong communicator and influencer who is commercially minded and able to approach and challenge colleagues and external professionals to seek out and understand the issues, energetic and engaging with a positive approach.
- Ability to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment in an organised manner.