- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Lead OE UX & Researcher, this role is based in Dyson’s Owner Experience team, who are responsible for innovation and excellence across commercial cross-channel journeys. The role also works closely with Dyson’s Digital Experience Team, as part of an agile process collaborating with stakeholders across the business.
The Digital Experience team work directly on Dyson’s main digital channels to deliver seamless experiences that instil consumer understanding of and confidence in our machines, distinct commercial benefits to the business, and ultimately enhance Dyson’s reputation as a leading technology company.
IA, flows, interaction design for a variety of digital channels
Close collaboration with senior stakeholders and other channel leads to deliver consistent, relevant experiences
Mentoring and supporting more junior members of the team
Clearly communicate design intent,
Advocacy for and contribution to Agile software design practice
Collaborating with other designers to provide a scalable user experience
Accurately scoping and delivering designs to an exceptional standard, with military precision.
Collation of research and insight and production of associated artefacts
Scoping of usability trials and related research activity, including discussion plans, observation and reports
Presentations to major stakeholders and ownership of core journeys per project
- You will need previous experience at UX Designer or Senior UX Designer level
- You will have AGILE delivery experience
- You will have hands-on skills in usability testing, journey mapping, wire flows and prototyping
- Surveys and analysis
- You will be able to Create Personas and design tools
- You will be comfortable managing budgets accurately and understanding time frames
- You will have previously worked with the following tools/platforms: Sketch, prototyping software (such as Flinto, Axure) as well as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop