- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
AccountabilitiesReporting to the Head of Research & UX Strategy – OE, your role will be primarily to develop a programme of research and testing to inform digital experience and interface design, working with both internal teams and external partners. We are looking for an experienced researcher with a willingness to adapt research practice for a variety of digital channels. We want you to help us further develop our culture of user-centred design practice by setting the standard for presenting insight and reporting, introducing new research techniques and championing the role of insight and testing for digital design. You will be self-motivated and be able to work independently as well as part of an agile team.
You must be able to show us examples of projects where you have successfully used quantitative and qualitative research techniques to inform design decisions. You must have excellent presentation skills and be able to deliver reports that inspire designers and stakeholders.
In addition to research, you will be expected to have experience of creating design artefacts that communicate recommendations based on your insight for a variety of mobile apps and websites.
- Worked as part of an agile delivery team
- Usability testing
- Journey mapping
- Surveys and analysis
- Behavioural studies
- Persona creation
- Research methods that support Information Architecture and content strategy
- Analytics (e.g. Google, Appsee, Adobe)
- Accurate estimation of time and budgets
- Use of Sketch, prototyping software (such as Flinto, Axure)
- Wire flows and prototyping
- International research
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.