- Competitive salary
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Shanghai - China
As our ambitions increase we will advance ever further into the worlds of connectivity, sensor technology, machine learning and AI, as well as deepen our work on motors, batteries and hardware. It’s vital that we have the best spaces and brightest minds all around the globe.
- Interacting with team including produce developers, electronics engineers, embedded software engineers and Cloud developers to ensure our solutions are functional, secure and easy to use
- Your software will need to interact with Dyson hardware using a range of wireless technologies and visualizes 'big data' for our customers
- Your work in scaling solutions to match our growing connected product range and user base will be key to success in this role
- Helping to mentor other members of the team and contribute to system architecture and development process
- Bachelor Degree or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals which includes OO design, use of appropriate Design Patterns and MVC framework
- Experience with client side framework using React / Angular / Vue.js and server side framework using Node.js
- Experience with Web API development
- Deploy and maintaining web applications on cloud platforms
- Network and Web security (secured cert service and mgmt., DNS, firewall and etc)
- Knowledgable of WeChat eco-system and development experience with WeChat Miniprogram is a great plus point
- working knowledge in Android framework will be an added advantage
- Experience with Atlassian tools including JiRA, Bitbucket & Bamboo
- Considerable experience with Agile development process with respect to developing user stories, scoping and estimating the tasks for the sprints and collaborating with stakeholders to fulfill the sprints
- Inquisitive by nature, you'll be enthusiastic about technology and creative and tenacious in your approach to problem solving
- Your communication skills will lead your engagement with the Dyson team and wider tech community
- Considerable experience with Agile development process with respect to developing user stories, scoping and estimating the tasks for the sprints and collaborating with stakeholders to fulfil the sprints
- Inquisitive by nature, you’ll be enthusiastic about technology and creative and tenacious in your approach to problem solving.
- Your communication skills will lead your engagement with the Dyson team and wider tech community.