- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- Information management: Effective management and organisation of the information being channelled through our systems drives understanding, consistency, visibility and reliability which is essential in a business growing in complexity
- Operation Transformation: New insights most often will need to be complemented with updated Systems and Processes. This transformation activity will enable operations to work more efficiently and improve operational effectiveness
- Data-driven business insights: empower decision makers with data analytics using advanced analytics technics such as deep learning, regression solutions or correlations studies and visualisation tools to easily communicate ideas and results
- System & Dashboard development: changing need of the business require us to develop and implement new systems and provide visualization through dashboard development.
About the roleWe are looking for a Senior Web Developer to be responsible for the development of various web application and mobile proof web application. Your primary focus will be the development of the business application, definition, documenting and the maintenance of central database, and to ensure the application runs with high performance and responsiveness. This will include implementation of security and data protection features emerge with Dyson global security requirements. This role is based in our development centre in Johor Bahru but will most likely require some travel to our office in Singapore.
- Identify and connect data sources across the organisation via web development; provide source data for analyses.
- Define the strategic of web application development roadmap (systems, software, processes, IT infrastructure, technologies and opportunities).
- The team web developer will be critical to optimise seamless connectivity with stakeholders to drive initiative effectively from a business perspective - gathering user requirements, analysing data, understanding current systems and identifying business best practices.
- Discuss technical design for complex requests with team members to obtain optimum web application
- Responsible for both front-end and back-end development of the company’s website
- Develop and implement proof web and Mobile applications
- Write clean, well-designed code using OOP and proper SDLC protocols
- Develop re-useable codes following standard software architecture principles
- Develop mobile-responsive website applications
- Build new features and fix bugs, optimizing the website for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate with graphic/web designer to implement UI/UX features and optimize website interactivity
- Implementation of security and data protection features
- Link with IT security/ Legal/ IM teams to audit and deliver compliant solutions
- Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering
- At least 3 years of experience with web and mobile front-end development
- Strong knowledge of Programming Node.js , Asp.net MVC , IIS Web server administration, active directory authentication management, OAuth 2.0 ,Single Sign-on , RESTful APIs , XML , JSON , Json.Net , XML , TypeScript , AngularJs,4,5 CSS , Bootstraps , Java Script.
- Strong in Software development lifecycle.
- User interface design based on UX research, A/B testing
- Fundamentals of design, layout and typography
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance , user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- The ideal candidate will have strong hybrid web & mobile development skills, experience taking mockups and turning them into standards compliant mobile applications and achieving cross-platform compatibility.
- Strong in large relational databases and SQL Programming.
- Fundamentals of data analysis and visualization
- Able to write create iOS application / Android and publish in apple store or Google play
- Well versed in Microsoft Apps development e.g. PowerBI, PowerApps, Azure
- Ability to challenge the way things are done and look at ways to optimise processes
- Ability to effectively work multiple tasks and prioritize among objectives and project deadlines
- Self-motivated, dynamic, results-driven and assertive
- Team player, comfortable dealing with all business levels and external suppliers
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.