- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Sydney - Australia
About the roleReporting to the Head of Direct (TBC) you will manage all digital performance reporting across both ANZ .com platforms. Working with the team you will use your analytical expertise to provide actionable recommendations on how to improve all aspects of the eCommerce funnel.
- Using Analytical tools to review performance and provide recommendations on where opportunity exists to grow Dyson Direct business, specifically our .com platforms.
- Work with internal and external eCommerce teams and own the eCommerce performance lifecycle from traffic/conversion forecasting to reporting/analysis to optimisations and AB testing to post campaign review
- Review and find ways to optimise the .com digital ecosystem including Dyson owned channels and paid/earned channels (SEM, SEO, social, etc).
- Manage performance across various types of work (trading, campaign, NPDs, project, etc) • Embed and lead regular performance updates, learnings and recommendations.
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly performance KPI reports on traffic and conversion to wider team
- Optimise and improve conversion throughout both .com platforms
- Communicate insights and optimisations effectively to a wide audience Insight
- Develop, monitor and provide frequent digital performance updates to the Direct team
- Develop consistent and regular reports to help wider team understand trajectory and past performance
- Build visualisations piecing together multiple data sources in order to tell the story in a compelling way
- Work with Direct and Digital team members to optimise future promotions and executions using previous analysis and learnings
- Drive Digital Analytics understanding throughout the business
- Stay informed of new industry technology and techniques to drive innovation and efficiency in role and team Optimisation
- Drive the conversion rate of all marketplace stores using analysis and recommendations
- Embed A/B testing and continuous learning and use these insights to drive growth in conversion
- Develop relationships with Global teams to understand other markets learnings and processes eCommerce Forecast
- Understand and measure performance vs forecast using Financial and eCommerce metrics • Manage regular traffic and conversion forecasting to feed into the Direct planning cycle
- Identify gaps to target and find opportunities ahead of time Behaviours
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Degree level (or equivalent) ideally in Marketing, Business, Statistics or web related subject
- 2 years+ experience in an analytical role with a focus on digital including ecommerce and online marketing
- Digital analytics/visualisation tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Search ads 360, Google Data Studio) – Highly desirable • Marketplace analytic tools (e.g. eBay)
- Optimisation/journey tools (e.g. Adobe Target, Decibel Insight) – Desirable
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel, Google Sheets and SQL (Excel required, SQL a plus)
- Passionate about online, data and analytics • Able to work with complex data to deliver meaningful, relevant, actionable insights
- An excellent communicator and storyteller
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders & secure buy-in
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to adapt to change and successfully work with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- Ambition to grow Dyson business
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and sales bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.