- Up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for planning, managing and operating the front line IT Service Desk and support function for the Family Office and associated entities. The role is also responsible for driving project management and resource planning of IT involvement in all projects and entities as required in conjunction with the Head of IT/Infrastructure Manager.
Accountabilities• Actively monitor and respond to all IT incidents and security events, guiding the Service Desk team in training and procedures to ensure consistent response.
• Manage the frontline Service Desk team daily.
• Organise the workload, planning and execution of the Service Desk support to end users, ensuring excellent service and response, managing remedial actions where necessary.
• Write, maintain, and follow documentation including technical standards, processes, procedures, and operations manuals.
• Help manage IT projects and provide expert guidance for other projects where necessary.
• Manage and evolve the change management process.
• Conduct incident and trend analysis to support the production of reports and statistics.
• Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences at various levels
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key IT and business contacts.
• Developing and maintaining positive working relationships across the company and other family office entities.
• Proactively promoting and maintaining high standards of work – taking initiative to resolve and/or draw attention to areas that don’t meet required standards or any issues that arise.
Skills• Extensive experience of technical support and system administration in a Windows environment at a Corporate level, preferably including Windows 2012 Server, Windows7/10, Office365 and Azure.
• Experience managing a team of technical support analysts, and supporting their ongoing training, mentoring and daily workload.
• Experience supporting first line and second line incidents on a busy Service Desk function and dealing with technical and non technical users.
• Strong project management background, and experience of various project management methodologies.
• Good knowledge of networking technologies, preferably in a Cisco environment
• Confident communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals from a range of backgrounds, and the confidence to present in front of audiences.
• Proactive and flexible approach to work.
• Willing to take responsibility and ownership for tasks.
• Strong sense of discretion, appreciating the confidentiality of the work.
• Team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including vendors, IT and business personnel.
• Comfortable working outside of core working hours when necessary to complete tasks.
• Able to travel as necessary to sites across the group (UK and abroad).
• Keen to suggest improvements to current ways of working.
Benefits• 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Discretionary performance related bonus
• Life assurance
• Sport centre
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised café and restaurants
• Discounts on Dyson machines