- Customer Service, Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom, Paris - France
Reporting to the Head of Service Operations, you will be responsible for leading, directing and managing service operations across EMEA (including Turkey and India). This position could either be based out of our Dyson Paris office or our Headquarters based in Malmesbury within the UK. This is an opportunity for anyone who is excited by frequent travel to all other EMEA sites and on occasions internationally. You will work with external partners and internal support teams and be responsible for all aspects of service operations ensuring delivery of service in line with contract requirements achieving high quality and positive outcomes for service users.
- You will managing contract performance, ensuring contractual and regulatory compliance
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with 3rd party suppliers and internal support teams
- Monitor performance against targets and deliverables for all contracts
- Reporting contract performance trends and issues to Head of Service Operations
- Ensure appropriate Incident and Problem coverage is maintained to support Dyson 24x7
- Communicate all operations issues and impacts to Head of Service Operations and key regional stakeholders
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with business stakeholders and international counterparts at any levels within Dyson
- Hold EMEA third party service reviews with local and strategic partners and feed into global service reviews where applicable.
- You will analyse performance leading to service changes and improvements to increase user outcomes/level of satisfaction/perceived value of the service
- Collaboratively work with Service Operations Managers in other regions and the Head of Service Operations to continually refine and improve Operations procedures, policies and standards to conform to best practise.
- You will also work to continually refine and improve Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request and Knowledge Management processes and procedures with best practise (ITIL)
- Provide on call support on a rota basis on weekends, bank holidays and holiday cover in order to provide major incident management and escalation services during this time.
- Proven direct experience managing IT Operations and Service Desk in an enterprise scale, geographically distributed environment
- Knowledge of IT service desk tools and best practices
- ITIL trained with previous experience of creating and implementing ITIL aligned policies and processes
- Ability to effectively communicate operational strategies, policies and processes
- Experience with Vendor and Contract Management
- Ability to influence across all sectors to gain alignment, agreement and commitments
- Must speak fluent English and is desirable if you are able to speak fluent French or German
- Dependent on location;
- Holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines