- Competitive + super + bonus
- Customer Service
- Sydney - Australia
Our Service team forms a direct link between the business and Dyson owners. It helps ensure our owners have the best possible experience using our technology. Owner experience is everything to us. It helps strengthen our reputation and it drives advocacy. Our Service Centres provide a touch point for our owners throughout their journey as a Dyson owner, delivering an exceptional experience through the repairs and service of machines.
Our Service Team are passionate about fixing things. They are perfectionists and focused on delivering results and getting machines back in to the hands of our owners. Although based in the Service Centre, our Service team play a key part in delivering a positive customer experience that exceeds owner expectations.
About the role
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem solving approach to everything we do. Our Service Support team are pivotal in ensuring that our owners have a positive experience each time they visit a Service Centre.
Working within Service Support, you’ll report in to the National Service and Repairs Manager and be part of a large national service team. Our local Service Support teams are on hand to assist our technicians in all facets of the service journey of customers machines. They are responsible for machines returned to Dyson for service or for other reasons, ensuring expected turn around times on Service machines are met, and assisting with repairs and returns.
Other duties include:
- Receive goods from couriers
- Identify machines, locate parts and accessories and reassemble prior to repair
- Pack and prepare machines once they have been repaired and prepare items for shipping
- Ensure goods are labelled correctly and stock levels of packaging materials (labels, boxes etc.) are maintained
- Oversee the receiving of all goods and machines (including loan and marketing machines, demonstration machines) back in to the warehouse ensuring correct warehousing procedures are followed
- Work closely with Customer Service team to ensure processes are communicated accurately to customers
- Demonstrates a passion for end customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Proactive, self-starter with a drive for results
- Well organized and good time management skills
- Forklift licence is an advantage
- Competent use of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our Service team have a vibrant and diverse culture and you’ll work with a fantastic team of people every day. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.