- Competitive base + Super + Bonus
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Auckland, New Zealand
This role is focused on providing NZ Service Technicians iupport in all facets of the Service journey of customers machines.
AccountabilitiesEnsure that Service Centres deliver an exceptional Owner Experience by:
- Receiving of Customers machines from Courier
- Identifying machines, locating accessories and reassembling prior to Repair
- Building strong relationships and exceptional communication with key stakeholders and ensure there is clear and accurate 2 way communication
- Ensuring repaired machines are labelled and entered for posting
- Picking and preparing parts orders for shipping
- Oversee the receiving of all machines (including service, RA, demonstration, loan and marketing machines) received back into the warehouse ensuring correct procedures are followed
- Demonstrates a passion for end customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Proactive, self-starter with a drive for results
- Well organized and good time management skills
- Forklift licence is an advantage
- Competent use of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
BenefitsDyson ANZ monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career.
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.