- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Retail (Head Office)
- Location details
- Centennial, CO
The Service Technician provides an outstanding customer experience to Dyson customers by providing on-site service and technical support as well as selling Dyson products. This position is located in a Dyson Service Center retail environment with full time working hours of 9:00am to 5:30pm, five days a week with overtime as necessary.
Technical Service & Support
- Provide Dyson customers with technical support including the servicing/repairing of their Dyson products.
- Responsible for the proper diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of Dyson customer products to include vacuums and other products.
- Manage and deliver a high-quality customer experience from the service/repair perspective.
- Properly manage parts usage and inventory as required and/or directed.
- Provide real time feedback to Technical Service Team regarding technical support issues to assist team on improving customer experience and product reliability opportunities.
- Capture and report any emerging product reliability and safety issues
- Identify and capture sales opportunities with new and existing customers by demonstrating and providing information about Dyson products
- Effectively develop rapport with customers to identify best product to fit their needs and close the sale
- Submit daily/weekly reports of products and customers serviced.
- Any other reporting protocol required.
- Support Technical Service Team in evaluating needs and opportunities to best support Dyson consumer repairs in region.
- Assist Technical Service Team in evaluating ongoing training needs
- Support all repair products and/or training activity through personal liaison. Ensure all process activity is communicated and Dyson service levels are understood and exercised.
- Assist Technical Service Team in investigation escalated repair instances
- Other duties as required
Experience, Education & Skills
- Product Servicing/Repair experience required
- Customer Services/Sales/Relationship Management experience required
- Basic technical knowledge including mechanical and electrical preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- High level ability to troubleshoot product faults and provide proper resolution
- High level of customer service orientation required—a desire to help or serve others, to identify, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
- Strong presentation and people skills required
- High level of computer literacy including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- A meticulous approach to planning and organizing including a proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels of a business
- Knowledge of Dyson products would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs
Dyson US monitors the market to make sure we offer competitive salaries and retirement plans. But financial rewards are just the start of a successful career at Dyson. Professional growth and new opportunities are driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition. Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.