- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the role
- You will provide end to end ownership for the publication and communication of the Service Transition process, artefacts and deliverables
- Aligning Service Transition requirements to PMO Governance, Operational Practice and Change Management Controls
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure the service design is created in line with the solution blueprint and operational requirements.
- Leading to ensure successful completion of all project delivery Service Transition artefacts
- Ensuring all Service Transition deliverables are delivered to high standards
- Ensuring successful completion of training and knowledge transfer from Delivery to Operations
- Leading service readiness reviews with project and technical teams in line with delivery timescales
- Partnering with the Release teams to ensure user communities are correctly prepared for solution deployments
- Partnering with Change teams to ensure production changes are correctly prepared for CAB approval
- Providing MI Status reports at each project/programme and portfolio levels – including volume and severity of incidents raised
- Communicating accurate and timely status updates on service transition status across the delivery life-cycle.
- Enthusiastic advocate of business change and innovation.
- Experience of IT Service Transition and/or Application Delivery and Operations in large and complex IT environments
- Ability to coordinate service related risks and issues to resolution through a range of internal and external resources
- Understand the importance of processes, procedures, knowledge sharing and accurate documentation.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and to collate data sets to show service transition risks and issues
- Ability to produce meaningful reports on transition status, trends and performance to SLA’s and KPI’s
- Knowledge of ITIL service transition and service operations and analysis processes
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies (Agile/SCRUM/SAFE/DSDM)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Private Medial insurance
- Private Dental insurance
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.