- Competitive + super + bonus + car + tools of trade
- Sydney - Australia
This role will be a key part of our Dyson Professional team, working in the B2B space. As a result of the large number of Airblade hand dryer products that are installed throughout AU and NZ, we require a licensed electrician to act as the first point of customer calls for service and warranty related matters (predominately related to hand dryers) and to oversee the installation of high footfall and large projects ensuring that our technology provides the best user experience. This role will be a national role which involves travel.
- Receive and handle all inbound Airblade service calls and emails
- Diagnose/troubleshoot and resolve failers via email, phone or face to face
- Develop and maintain customer relationships, including on-site visits
- Manage our 3rd party service agent and ensure that our 3rd party service provider is providing our customers with the best possible experience
- Develop and maintain systems and processes to ensure that customers are satisfied and costs are managed to ensure profit targets are met.
- Prepare service reports
- Train contractors and distributors on how to install Dyson products
- Receive faulty goods, diagnose the cause of the fault and prepare a report for customers advising of the cause of the fault
- Licensed Electrician
- Plumbing experience an advantage
- Previous experience in a service role
- Demonstrated experience dealing with customers and prospective partners/customers in a high pressure, results orientated environment
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- An understanding of Salesforce.com an advantage
Dyson ANZ monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. All the tools of the trade will be also be provided including a company car. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career.
Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.