- Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Head of Service Operations, you will be responsible for the solution architectural ownership of ServiceNow across the Enterprise and all integrations with other technologies. Working alongside our strategic End User Services Partner you will be responsible for defining, creating and maintaining the strategy and road map for all ServiceNow deliverable's to ensure that it delivers in line with the needs of the Dyson end user and all Dyson IT service towers. The ServiceNow Architect will work closely alongside other Architects and support teams across other IT Service towers such as Applications, Security, Infrastructure and Data as well as the business to identify, recommend, develop and support cost-effective, high performing ServiceNow solutions for all aspects of the Dyson organisation.
AccountabilitiesYou will be responsible for:
- Owning and delivering against a ServiceNow roadmap
- Working with the End User Support partner and other third parties to create and review high and low level collaboration technology designs
- Reviewing any technical designs and recommendations from our EUS partner
- Reviewing test cases and results and conducting Dyson technical (functional and non functional) testing
- Supporting the Head of Service Operations and the EUS partner with business change activities relating to ServiceNow
- Working with the EUS partner to ensure we remain on a supported version of ServiceNow
- Supporting the Head of Service Operations to ensure that Dyson’s ServiceNow technolgy offering remains fit for purpose
- Supporting Dyson’s Business Partners and Service Delivery Managers in ensuring ServiceNow Services deliver in line with expectations.
- Assisting with the preparation of business cases for ServiceNow services related projects and enhancements
- Working with the Head of Service Operations and the EUS partner to develop and deliver short, medium and long term plans for ServiceNow services that will generate a significant, positive impact on profitability and strategic direction, through improved stability, capacity management, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Define, implement and communicate a global Servicenow strategy and governance (including ServiceNow delivery lifecycle) for Dyson and ensure that it remains current and fit for purpose
- Stay abreast of trends in the ServiceNow technology area.
- Ensure that all the ServiceNow designs are created within the bounds of Dyson’s policies and any global legislative compliance e.g. GDPR, PCI etc
- Expertise and experience in ServiceNow delivery, implementation, enhancement and support
- Excellent knowledge in Servicenow capabilities
- In depth experience in developing strategies, roadmaps, standards and reference architecture/implementation and support of ServiceNow
- Strong leadership business stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and director level management, including presenting information in a concise and effective manner to management, and various departments using assorted communication methods.
- Ability to set and effectively communicate ServiceNow strategies, roadmaps, policies and processes
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines