- € competitive
- Cologne - Germany
The team works closely with the local Commercial Managers and E-Commerce to manage the digital funnel in an efficient way to reach our business objectives.
About the role
- Lead our strategy for the Dyson Germany Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts, with a focus on both paid and owned activity
- Create a monthly/annual social media calendar including all the posts for our paid and owned channels.
- Regular tracking and analysis for optimisation of account performance.
- Analyse community and audience engagement on our social channels.
- Develop and work towards clear KPIs – measure, analyse and react quickly to results.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to curate and create engaging content including text, image and video for our owned channels.
- Shoot and post Facebook Live videos and pictures during events.
- Manage sponsored content on Instagram and work together with our Global HQ to support the Global Dyson Instagram Account and social strategy.
- Adapt text/copy for global posts. Support the Commercial team to translate social video subtitles and voice overs.
- Segment and target to deliver efficiencies and a more relevant message to commercially engaged audiences on paid social.
- Supervise Social Media Customer Service and be the main point of contact with our customer services to inform them about special dates and promos. Answer comments and questions on YouTube.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure alignment between global direction and local implementation.
- Elaborate a list of influencers/Instagrammers according to Dyson for each campaign and new product development. Track Dyson influencer activity on social.
- Track Dyson related hashtags and influencers´ campaigns results: number of posts, engagement, etc.
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Arts or relevant studies
- About 3-5 years’ experience of working in digital marketing and/or social media
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written (in English & German)
- Creative and proactive person
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Excellent knowledge of all Social Media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Previous agency or in-house brand experience essential.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Subsidized sport activities
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Corporate Benefits
- On-site parking
- working from home
- Fare Subsidy for local public transport or on-site parking
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible working hours
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.