- The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary, allowances and annual performance bonus scheme.
- Seoul - South Korea
Dyson Korea has been growing at an aggressive rate in past years. 2020 and beyond will bring new challenges to Dyson Korea as we continue to focus on our growth ambition, whilst also needing to transform the categories, brand communication and organisation.
In the past 2 years, Dyson Korea significantly ramped our digital marketing investment and performance. This has prompted the creation of a new social media focused function within Dyson Korea Marketing, responsible for both paid and owned experiences.
Social Media is a critical channel in Dyson Korea success in 2020 and beyond as we grow existing and enter new categories, double down on shoppers experiences, and focus efforts on reputation across the Dyson brand.
Working closely with Korea Marketing Director, the Social Media Manager will be instrumental in developing and executing a best in class Social Media strategy that delivers against these ambitions.
- Reporting into Marketing Director; develop and execute the Dyson Korea social media strategy
- Own the Dyson Korea social media calendar across all platforms – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Naver, and Kakao. Develop plans to expand Dyson Korea social presence in those platforms to communicate Dyson technology
- Manage the owned and earned Social activations
- Support and align with Category teams on Paid social and day to day optimisation of campaigns with media agency
- Create and present regular reporting to internal teams on community engagement, sentiments and social media metrics - including presenting across paid, owned and earned media, setting goals to increase brand awareness and engagement in market
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to cultivate our community with shoppers, owners. Build relationships with owners and influencers, encouraging advocacy.
- Work closely with web team (e-commerce team) to understand and optimise user journeys from social
- Oversee the execution of our social care strategy within customer service centres ensuring a consistent tone of voice across brand and care
- Monitor social care SLAs to ensure we’re delivering the best customer experience every time
- Work alongside the Global Social Media team and regional leads within Centres of Excellence to understand and share best practice on additional Korea platforms
- Own Korea’s social listening capability; brand, category / product and event insights
- Manage and improve Social SEO
- Provide insights to global teams to inform creative and develop content to deliver value and engagement to the Dyson community
- Work with the wider marketing and PR teams to align on a consistent narrative. Collaborate also with customer care and our e-commerce teams.
- Manage the relationship with social media networks, implementing best practise and platform innovation. Naver / Facebook / YouTube / Instagram / Kakao
- Share best practice on social and broader media trends
- Proven experience of content publishing and social media community management
- Proven experience of social care community management
- High level of attention to detail
- Analytical mindset with proven experience of delivering data and reporting to stakeholders at multiple levels
- First class communication skills
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships internationally and at all levels
- Demonstrable skills in idea generation and identifying and capitalising trends and insights into tangible actions
- Understanding of best practices and emerging trends within the digital / social space
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading social media and community management or a related field
- Graduate level or equivalent
- Proven experience of marketing or PR
- Proven experience within a customer facing role
- Proven experience managing social media planning and listening tools
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers
- Previous experience of managing and moderating a sizeable social media community
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with ability to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team environment
- Strong planning and project management skills and good analytical skills
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to keep a level head and maintain grace under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interest and initiative to innovate Dyson’s social media practices and bring them to the next level.
- Knowledge of creative design processes
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary, allowances and annual performance bonus scheme.