- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
You are an experienced iOS developer, with a passion for Computer Science – including algorithms, design patterns, and ideally some functional programming. You have been working in a team delivering software using an agile methodology such as SCRUM, and you understand how to write quality, unit-tested Swift code.
We need someone like you to join the team building our mobile app, used to control and support millions of Dyson machines.
Dyson are a company renowned for our engineering prowess. We have recently embarked on a range of Internet connected products including our 360 Eye™robot vacuum cleaner and Pure Cool Link™purifier. Our Mobile App, Dyson Link, is one of the key components in providing greater intelligence, understanding, and control to our connected devices. We are passionate about building a Mobile App that matches the same high standards as the rest of Dyson’s engineering team.
The mobile team responsible for working on this platform operate across 4 sites including Singapore and Shanghai as well as Bristol and Malmesbury in the UK. We are building a collaborative in-house mobile community in which we can share knowledge and continually develop our engineers.
- Native iOS mobile development (min 2 years, including 1 years Swift)
- Deep understanding of design patterns
- Experience with Reactive functional programming (RxSwift)
- Experience of unit testing and an understanding of its importance
- Knowledge of Cocoapods and continuous Integration systems
- Developing features for Dyson Link, ensuring they are robust, scalable and easy to use
- Work with everyone in the wider team: TPOs, Scrum Masters, testers, cloud developers, UX/UI designers and electronic/embedded engineers
- Help mentor other members of the team
- Identify new technologies and tools to help continually improve standards