- Electronics, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Analysis of high level requirements into efficient algorithms and clean architectures
- Fast prototyping of complex ideas onto embedded devices
- Developing real-time embedded software for production consumer products on a range of silicon platforms, mainly ARM based
- Debugging real time software issues using a range of techniques and tools
- Integrating software with hardware and mechanics
- Creating tools to support embedded software product development.
- Demonstrable experience of bare-metal low level microprocessor software development with C or C++
- Debugging complex software problems.
- Programming simple engineering GUI applications for PCs
- Strong understanding of electronics, and the ability to debug at the circuit level
- Software Configuration Management tools (source control, continuous integration, etc.).
- Ability to plan and estimate development tasks (ideally within an Agile framework).
- Experience in defining software architectures and high level requirements
- Strong belief in documentation, and the ability to communicate through design.
- Strong background in real time embedded C, C++, and object oriented coding for embedded systems.
- Unit/acceptance testing and creation of inherently testable code.
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.