- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
You will be a key member of the software team and will help to develop the next generation of connected solutions for future Dyson products. We work in a supportive environment, in a team which is constantly aiming to improve itself. You'll share this ethic, and expresses a desire to create high-quality, robust code to solve diverse real-world problems. You'll be fluent in C/C++ and be equally comfortable with high-level design and abstraction as with implementation, deployment, testing and debugging of application code.
- Development and delivery of embedded software and communication protocols for consumer products, using agile practices
- Development of tools to support embedded software product development.
- Development of testing and validation strategies.
- Maintenance and enhancement of software for existing Dyson products.
- Administration and maintenance of supporting infrastructure for software development.
- Integration of software with hardware
- Development real-time embedded products
- High level languages including: C and C++
- Experience of RTOS and/or embedded OS e.g. FreeRTOS, ThreadX, Linux etc.
- Exposure to one or more of the following: WiFi (802.11), Bluetooth V4.x, ZigBee, 802.15.4, 3GPP, MQTT • Knowledge of UML
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines