- SGD Competitive Remuneration package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
- Location details
We are seeking an embedded software engineer to join our expanding SW team.
- Involve in product requirement document review and analysis.
- Involve in feasibility study and proof of concept.
- Generate software requirement specification, design documents and test specification.
- Work on software design, code implementation and verification (unit/module testing) of embedded software for all product categories, including robotics.
- Work cross teams to optimize product performance.
- Debug and resolve software issues.
- Deliver quality and robust software without blocker issue.
- Bachelor Degree in (Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Computer Engineering) or equivalent.
- Experience with software development experience in design, coding and verification of embedded system.
- Experience with C / C++, Python.
- Good knowledge of embedded real-time software engineering (requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing), data structures, algorithms.
- Good knowledge of MCU/MPU architecture and its common peripherals.
- Good knowledge on Linux-based embedded system.
- Good understanding of software development life cycles (Agile) and basic electronics hardware (interface to software systems).
- Familiar with embedded development tools (emulators, debuggers, analysers, oscilloscopes, etc) as well as configuration management tools and concepts.