- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Robotics and Machine Learning
- Singapore - Singapore
- Design and implement robotics software application for Dyson’s products and ecosystem
- Integrate software with robotics hardware and mechanics
- Collaborate with robotics algorithm engineers to implement theoretical robotic algorithms
Support the definition of system architecture for robotic products
Support the development of test and simulation tools through requirements definition
Support the robotics software test and validation strategies
- Strong background in C++.
- Demonstrable industrial C++ experience.
- Proficiency with modern C++ idioms. Any of the following would be of interest: STL/standard library, smart pointers, functional programming style, design patterns, C++11.
- Software Configuration Management tools (source control, continuous integration, etc.).
- Ability to plan and estimate development tasks (ideally within an Agile framework).
- Experience with unit/acceptance testing and writing testable code.
- Command of advanced C++/programming techniques e.g. templates, concurrency.
- Previous Linux experience (e.g. basic system administration).
- Use of Qt libraries.
- Some knowledge of Python.
- Experience with concurrent/distributed programming.
- Mathematical/scientific background.
- Great team player and able to communicate complex robotics concepts to other team members
- Independent, Integrity and self-driven with a strong focus on results
- Fluent in spoken and written English