- Research Engineering
- Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
About the role
· Be updated on the latest robotics, machine learning, and software techniques, strategies, tools and so on.
· Be responsible for the management and technical oversight of Intelligent Machines Philippines team which includes software architects, robotics and machine learning specialists and software developers.
· Support Senior Product Manager (SAFe), RTE, Design Manager, and Project Manager on software delivery of Intelligent Machines Philippines Team.
· Have the ability to quickly understand product requirements, scope the required software modules, and provide technical leadership for Intelligent Machines Philippines team.
· Identify the training requirements of the Intelligent Machines Philippines team.
· Involve in recruitment of Intelligent Machines Philippines team.
- Report the progress of Intelligent Machines Philippines team to Head of Intelligent Machines.
- Master or PhD Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
15+ year industry experience in the software field, at least 8+ year people management experience.
Proven leadership (managed direct reports) and problem solving ability.
- Familiar with C++ / C / Python
- Experience with full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Agile software development process, scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience with requirement definition, architecture design, development and debug, software testing, especially in robotics and machine learning area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across multiple product deliverables and manage multiple schedules.
BenefitsDyson Philippine monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.