- Robotics and Machine Learning, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
You'll be an experienced technical team lead and be comfortable working with engineers from a mix of robotics and software backgrounds. You'll be managing a team of 10 robotics specialists for robotics algorithm investigation and development at Dyson. You'll have a strong focus on coaching and relationship building within your team to deliver world class robotics technology.
- You'll manage a team of talented software / robotics algorithm engineers for robotics algorithm development, crreating an inclusive and collaborative culture
- Partner with Design Managers, Project Managers and other Software Leads to drive Dyson's development strategy
- You'll quickly understand the robotics requirements, scope the required algorithms and provide technical leadership for software team of robotics specialists
- You'll be confident at leading teams of mixed experience and can spot area for development, support and training
- Work globally (mostly with our teams in Singapore) to align on projects and delivery of technology
- Commercial experience in Software and Robotics
- Proven leadership (managed direct reports) and problem solving ability.
- Familiar with C++ / Matlab / Python
- Experience with full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Agile software development process.
- Experience with requirement definition, architecture design, development and debug, software testing, especially in robotics area.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines