- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Chicago - USA
The Sr. Digital Analyst will be instrumental in synthesizing large sets of data and communicating trends and insights back into the business to guide strategic decisions. This position is responsible for collecting and analyzing data, and developing marketing insights and optimization recommendations. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with “front-end” digital analytics tools (such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics) as well as strong business acumen. They will drive understanding of digital behavior and identify opportunities to improve the digital experience and performance across Dyson.com and traffic-driving media channels.
- Proactively monitor eCommerce platform for changes in customer behavior and communicate these insights, with commercial thinking, clearly to the Direct team and wider business as necessary to drive change.
- Investigate specific issues and propose solutions by analyzing data from a wide range of sources including digital analytics data, customer feedback, and session replay tools.
- Collaborate with eCommerce team to develop multi-variant and A/B tests, and support post-test analysis.
- Keep a watchful eye on the tagging strategy deployed to Dyson’s various digital properties to ensure that digital data maintains integrity.
- Create reports that expertly visualizes the data so that performance, trends, and actionable items are apparent.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing programs.
- Work closely with product marketing teams to cultivate a deep understanding of what resonates with our owners in order to create and implement cross channel, end-to-end customer journeys.
- Partner with Media team to aid in measuring channel performance (SEO/SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates) with the goal of supplementing agency reporting. Identify high value / underperforming audiences and opportunities to improve visitor engagement.
- Build relationships and work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a digital analytics role with a solid understanding of user journeys, digital usability, and user experience.
- Master of web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics required; working knowledge of how these types of tools collect, process, and store data is critical.
- Experience using testing and optimization tools such as Adobe Test & Target.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills; experience with Python or Tableau a plus
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of identifying new digital optimization opportunities based on customer insight and data, and its interpretation into actionable test hypothesis and campaigns
- Storytelling - Can easily distill complex analytics into simple themes that are appropriate for non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to accurately test, verify, and debug the data collected by digital analytics platforms for the purpose of quality assurance.
- Proficiency in data visualization and report creation.
- Understanding of data management, multi-channel marketing strategies and conversion rate optimization.
- Comfortable quickly flexing between longer term strategic thinking and day-to-day execution of the roadmap.
- Strong awareness and understanding of optimization best practice, digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Acting as a proactive, creative member of the team who enjoys problem solving and enabling those around them.
- Possess a high sense of urgency, strong attention to detail and high standards for the quality of their work.
- Develop positive and productive professional relationship with key stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Excellent time management, organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong analytic presentation skills to senior and peer level audiences.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.